Wednesday, January 20, 2021
BREAKING NEWS
Home » National » MQM denies charges by JIT regarding Baldia Town incident

MQM denies charges by JIT regarding Baldia Town incident

Your ads will be inserted here by

Easy Ads.

Please go to the plugin admin page to set up your ad code.

MQM

KARACHI: (APS) – Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) has denied charges laid on it by Joint Investigation Team’s (JIT) report regarding Baldia Town incident. MQM leader Haider Abbas Rizvi said that fake propaganda was being carried out against MQM to malign the party.

Holding a press conference in Karachi on Sunday along with senior MQM leaders, Haider Abbas Rizvi said that several JITs had been formed in the past and court had refused to accept charges laid by many of them. “MQM was alleged of working on an alleged ‘Jinnahpur Conspiracy’ in the past. The allegation was false but it took MQM 17 years to get its name cleared”, said Rizvi.

Your ads will be inserted here by

Easy Ads.

Please go to the plugin admin page to set up your ad code.

Rizvi said that no JIT was ever formed when Jamaat Islami (JI) leaders were alleged of being involved in terrorist activities. He said that MQM condemned the Baldia Town incident but the campaign by ‘some channels’ clearly intended to malign the party.

Lashing out at Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan, Haider Abbas Rizvi said that several cases against Imran were pending in anti-terror courts. He said that Imran Khan tweeted against MQM. Imran Khan had said that he was shocked to know about the tragedy.

Your ads will be inserted here by

Easy Ads.

Please go to the plugin admin page to set up your ad code.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

BIGTheme.net • Free Website Templates - Downlaod Full Themes